MSLA is a private provider of Medical Services. Since 1998, we have been providing medical evaluation services to federal, state, third party administrators and private insurance companies. MSLA has distinguished itself by delivering objective unbiased examination reports with a prompt turnaround. We have established a reputation of quality and excellence within this industry through exceptional customer service and hard work.
MSLA's Core Values are at the heart of our business and are subsequently extremely important to understand and operate by.
Integrity: Do the right thing. Our clients, patients, and providers all expect this of MSLA and we deliver on this promise in every facet of our business.
Honesty: MSLA is devoted to honest and fair business practices. We work vigorously with all of our partners to ensure that we manage ourselves in a way that cannot be viewed as anything else but 100% ethical.
Action: We at MSLA encourage all of our staff members, clients, and providers to move MSLA forward. Whether it be customer service, technology or new business ventures, we want to work together in improving our service delivery. This takes a total team effort and MSLA is committed to just that.
Teamwork: We are all dependent upon each other to succeed in life, so we need to do our best to treat others with respect while reaching toward a common goal. No matter what your interaction is with MSLA, you are considered a part of the MSLA Team!
The Medical Report Reviewer is part of the Quality Assurance Department, and reviews medical reports based on established protocols and medical knowledge for MSLA clients. Reviews include close collaboration with Providers to insure consistency, of reporting and that medical information addresses State and Federal Program requirements.
- Reviews quality of general medical and specialty examination reports completed by Providers
- Maintains a high quality standard of medical report content and observe timeliness of completion
- Interfaces with Providers regarding case-specific feedback via phone, email or scheduled training
- Meets the productivity and quality goals set by the Company
- Obtains final sign - off from Providers on all reports
- Able to follow routine procedures consistently and efficiently
- Able to work independently, and in conjunction with team members at all levels of the organization
- Able to understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self - motivated, detail - oriented, organized and adaptable
- Proficient in general computer use and Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed: 40 wpm