MSLA - Project Manager - Cypress, CA(Job Number:693808)
MSLA is a Medical Corporation that provides comprehensive independent medical evaluations (IME) and other IME related services to the government and private industry. Our business philosophy incorporates both exceptional customer service and quality evaluations, both of which are the primary factors for our rapid growth since our inception in 1998.
In addition to our core clinics located throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii, MSLA manages an extensive nationwide network of fully credentialed physicians in all major specialties, each meticulously screened for compliance with our standards for service excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, and serve as the subject matter expert in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques.
- Contribute to the development of program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders
- Identify project duration, effort, sequence, schedules, and all dependencies / linkages
- Ensure alignment and understanding of program/project scope and objectives with the organization’s strategic objectives and the Voice of the Customer, in consultation with applicable stakeholders
- Raise awareness of any misalignment or misunderstanding of project scope and objectives with applicable stakeholders
- Ensure that all impacted areas are identified, and that appropriate resources are engaged to participate in the scope definition process
- Monitor scope requirements and identify scope - related gaps and issues
- Identify and forecast variances and trends throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that project schedules and resource requirements are met
- Obtain agreement on project scope from applicable stakeholders, and ensure that requirement sign - off is obtained
- Ensure that all project deliverables and success criteria are identified
- Identify, prioritize potential risks/issues in a timely way throughout the project life cycle
- Develop / generate / distribute project reports / documentation to applicable stakeholders
- Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle and expected results.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and in scope.
- Ensures that all project deliverables are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Ensure that new / revised business processes / procedures are documented / updated / approved, as needed
- Ensure that controls are identified and operationalized to allow benefit tracking and reporting
- May manage vendor and service providers to define project scope and performance expectations.
- Establish/implement/comply with change management processes to drive effective project execution
Job General Project Management
Primary Location US-CA-Cypress
Organization Logistics Health Inc
Number of Openings 1