Network Engineer - (Cisco TAC - LAN switching)
Area of InterestProfessional Services
What You'll Do
Cisco TAC seeks a Network Engineer specialized in LAN Switching to be part of the TAC (Technical Assistance Center). In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and empathy to make an impact on our customers. This is a great opportunity to advance their career providing value to customers while working as an industry leader in networking technology.
The scope of responsibilities assigned to the position:
* Works for worldwide customers within his/her own team or with other Cisco teams to solve problems and enhance future products with limited supervision.
* Solves reported product and network problems of moderate and high complexity.
* Provides technical consultation to other team members in his/her areas of expertise.
* Effectively utilizes technical and customer relationship skills as well as databases of existing issues, debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Provides systems/product training and identifies improvement opportunities and recommendations in products and processes.
* Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in his area of expertise in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services
Who You'll Work With
Technical Services is team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Who You Are
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent)
* Related work experience involving customer exposure
* Very good technical foundation in networking (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE level equivalent)
* Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
* Effective Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
* Very good knowledge of L2&L3 technologies
#CiscoKrakow; #Ciscojobs; #CiscoKrakowjobs; #CiscoTAC; #CiscoSecurity
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!
Apply on the Company Site