Non Lic Vision Center Area Mgr-WM
JobTitle: Non Lic Vision Center Area Mgr-WM
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives financial performance and growth in assigned vision centers across the market
- Drives the best patient experience for assigned vision centers
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures (for example, quality, compliance) to drive operational performance, safety, and customer service for assigned vision centers
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages and oversees vision center operations for assigned facilities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as the optical subject matter expert for the market
- 1 year experience as a Walmart Vision Center Manager or Sam s Optical Manager.
- Licensed optician in states requiring a license to dispense glasses OR American Board of Opticianry (ABO) certification in states not requiring a license to dispense glasses.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience supervising associates, including responsibility for performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- 2 years experience with optical business management (for example, labs, retail, private practice) to include financial responsibility.
- Multi-state licensed Optician.
- National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE) certification.
Enjoy the freedom of an independent eye care practice with the advantages of an established business. Walmart is searching for talented doctors to provide superior care at more than 2,600 locations throughout the country. In addition to flexible work hours and unlimited scope of practice, here are just a few benefits you’ll receive as a Walmart Doctor Partner:
- Start your own practice, without the debt
- Professional guidance on building your practice
- Latest technology and instrumentation
- Abundant foot traffic and potential patient base