NSW Commercial Regional Manager 1204124
Location:North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Responsibilities include achieving
revenue targets on Commercial sales through our Distribution partners and
selected national partners; influence and develop ongoing relationships within
the Distributors and selected partners; and ownership of Distribution
operations across the entire ANZ business.
• Manage a diverse team of Territory Business Managers, Distribution Channel Account Managers, and Operations Program Managers.
• Drive Distribution Channel Account Managers to set Distribution sales strategies to drive growth into the Commercial business.
• Motivate and drive a team of Territory Business Managers to achieve Commercial sales targets. Responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota of $25M+ with significant growth in subsequent years
• Leverage Operations Program Managers to establish, influence and maintain relationships with local, regional and worldwide stakeholders necessary to make maximum business impact across the entire ANZ business, maintaining and adjusting operations ongoing to support changing business needs. This includes cross-functional interests of Channels, Sales, Country Leadership, Finance, Legal and IT
• Proven leadership skills to inspire and empower a diverse sales and operations teams to achieve goals both through direct and indirect reports
• Strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation
• Experience in managing a sales organization with 5+ years of sales experience. Strong understanding of channel sales is required for this position.
• Ability to attract and retain the right people/resources into the team. Focus on development and provide coaching/development opportunities accordingly
• Typically requires BA degree or equivalent plus 10+ years related experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
• Self motivated individual with an ability to progressively develop oneself in line with company and personal growth