Nurse Practitioner - Full Time - Phoenix, AZ(Job Number:705102)
Enjoy a flexible schedule!
Serving millions of Medicare and Medicaid patients, Optum is the nation's largest health and wellness business and a vibrant, growing member of the UnitedHealth Group family. We're also the career home for Nurse Practitioners who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day.
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
Optum Medical Network is a network of health care providers in the Southwest, whose mission is to connect and support providers by working together to deliver the most effective and compassionate care to each and every patient they serve. Optum Medical Network’s focus is to do the right things for patients, physicians, and the community. Optum Medical Network’s Core Business is contracting directly with health insurers to deliver a highly personal care management and service model to their patients. The current focus of Optum Medical Network is on seniors, and those with complex care needs, who most benefit from a high touch model of care. As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for new Nurse Practitioners to join our team.
Opportunities available in the following locations: Phoenix Downtown, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler and the Southwest Valley
- Promote the well-being of our senior members and assist Independent Primary Care Providers (PCP) in the care of their patients by conducting annual physical exam & wellness assessments with strong emphasis on senior conditions
- Document the senior assessment in a assessment form and a plan of care in a stand-alone medical record
- Review medications for polypharmacy compliance and educating patients on medications
- Confirm, disagree or mark resolved chronic conditions from patient-specific lists of historical conditions; confirm plan of care developed for patients seen in the primary care clinic
- Complete a Collaborative review of chronic preventative measures for seniors for quality review
- Coach patient compliance
Job Advanced Practice Clinicians
Primary Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization OptumCare - AZ
Number of Openings 1