Nurse Practitioner, Long Term Care - Montgomery / Prince George Counties, MD and Washington, DC(Job Number:686224)
If you want more meaning in your career - as a clinician or a business professional - take this opportunity and apply. It’s the first step in a new career that will enable you to do your life’s best work (sm)
In this role, you will provide primary care to patients in long term care settings; coordinate with their PCP and facility staff to deliver high quality care on - site. This is a flexible, autonomous role that creates enormous satisfaction for the NP as you impact the care and comfort of our aging population. All the while, you’ll be building meaningful relationships with the residents and their families and the health care providers who are responsible for their care.
- Provide preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities
- Work with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- Work with the facility's utilization review process
- In this role, you’ll also explore and learn more about palliative care.
Job Advanced Practice Clinicians
Primary Location US-MD-Rockville
Other Location US-MD-Bowie, US-DC-Washington
Organization Complex Care Management
Number of Openings 1