Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Long Term Care - $10K SIGN ON BONUS - Green Bay, WI(Job Number:702072)
Serving millions of Medicare and Medicaid patients, Optum is the nation's largest health and wellness business and a vibrant, growing member of the UnitedHealth Group family. We're also the career home for Nurse Practitioners who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day.
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant Meet & Greet will be held on Thursday, March 16th, 5:00 - 7:00 P.M. CST
Join our UnitedHealth Group team at this informal networking event to learn about how we are working to help consumers navigate the health care system and be their trusted advisor to help with all their health care needs.
OptumCare wants to help make health care work better for everyone. That mission depends upon hiring the best and most compassionate team with a heart to serve and a drive to improve health outcomes. Millions of people place their trust in our clinicians and caregivers to get the right care at the right time.
UnitedHealth Group and OptumCare have a shared sense of purpose to improve the lives of those we serve while building our competencies and knowledge.
See how our NPs have the most opportunities to grow in a company that sets you on the path to do your life’s best work.SM
Refreshments and appetizers will be served at the event. Don’t hesitate bringing your resume to share and talk about your background with our leaders!
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 5:00 PM CST
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM CST
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
333 W College Ave.
Appleton WI 54911
In this role, you will provide primary care in Skilled Nursing Facilities to both long term and rehab patients. You will be responsible for the delivery of medical care services to a pre - designated group of enrollees.
- Primary Care Delivery
- Deliver cost - effective, quality care to assigned members
- Manage both medical and behavioral chronic and acute conditions effectively in collaboration with a physician or specialty provider
- Perform comprehensive assessments and document findings in a concise / comprehensive manner that is compliant with documentation requirements and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations
- Ensure all diagnoses are ICD9 / ICD10 coded accurately and documented appropriately to support the diagnosis at that visit
- Ensure all quality elements are addressed and documented
- Complete the initial medication review, annual medication review and a post - hospitalization medication reconciliation
- Facilitate agreement and implementation of the member’s plan of care by engaging the facility staff, families / responsible parties, primary and specialty care physicians
- Evaluate the effectiveness, necessity and efficiency of the plan, making revisions as needed
- Utilizes practice guidelines and protocols established by CPM
- May be required to participate in on - call program
- Travel between care sites mandatory
- After hour on call coverage may be required
Job Advanced Practice Clinicians
Primary Location US-WI-Green Bay
Organization Complex Care Management
Number of Openings 1