Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Per Diem Long Term Care - $2500.00 - Milwaukee, WI(Job Number:702069)
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Join our UnitedHealth Group team at this informal networking event to learn about how we are working to help consumers navigate the health care system and be their trusted advisor to help with all their health care needs.
OptumCare wants to help make health care work better for everyone. That mission depends upon hiring the best and most compassionate team with a heart to serve and a drive to improve health outcomes. Millions of people place their trust in our clinicians and caregivers to get the right care at the right time.
UnitedHealth Group and OptumCare have a shared sense of purpose to improve the lives of those we serve while building our competencies and knowledge.
See how our NPs have the most opportunities to grow in a company that sets you on the path to do your life’s best work.SM
This position provides primary case management of chronic and acute conditions.
- Providing direct care to chronically ill residents in long - term care facilities
- Collaborating with primary care physicians, facility staff and patients' families
- Coordinating of care for patients
- Participating in care conferences with other providers and patient family members
- Working with utilization review process for each facility
- Identifying patients' behavioral health issues
- Educating nursing home staff, physicians and administration
Job Advanced Practice Clinicians
Primary Location US-WI-Milwaukee
Organization Complex Care Management
Number of Openings 2