OD Assoc Manager
Job Title: OD Assoc Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Human Resources
NAN Associate Manager, Organizational Management & Development
This is a Chicago-based position in which the OMD Associate Manager will develop and execute organization-wide Talent Management initiatives to drive North American Nutrition (NAN) performance and growth. This includes a variety of projects in areas such as: performance management, leadership development, building talent capability, survey design and analysis, training, workforce analytics, OD consulting, and facilitation.
Client base includes HRBPs tied to key stakeholders in the Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain functions of the NAN businesses of Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, and Naked Emerging Brands.
- Partner with HR partners and business leaders to address specific developmental needs and provide action-oriented solutions
- Lead the ongoing implementation of core people processes that include PMP,OHS, developmental assessments and, ensuring the on-time training and communications, data collection, participation, and consistent execution across client groups
- Drive consulting projects with internal clients and HR business partners, that include conducting needs analysis, assessing gaps, and providing solutions that address needs
- Design, evaluate, and monitor the effectiveness of programs by and analyzing survey data, identifying trends, and providing innovative feedback and/or modifications as needed to support business advancement and growth
- Design, develop, and deliver programs to drive key strategic organizational initiatives including leadership development and career frameworks
- Create and manage project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to supportOMD initiatives
- Support the overall execution of leadership programs, which may include developing and updating program materials; assisting with the re-design of current programs; and providing insights on best practices for coaching and feedback
Other OD-related project work and possible group facilitation opportunities as assigned
- Graduate degree in organizational development, organizational psychology, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience. MA/PhD in I/O psychology or organizational behavior preferred.
- 3-5 years of industry experience or human capital consulting experience with talent management, performance management, organizational design, organization culture, or business transformation
- Outstanding critical thinking skills, including strong analytic abilities
- Ability to navigate organizational complexity and ambiguity at multiple levels of the organization
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strict attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to engage with client groups, including senior business leaders and senior HR leaders, to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Knowledge of HR systems and/or Performance Management systems
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116587BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.