Health care isn't just changing. It's growing more complex every day. Because of this hospitals and health care organizations continue to adapt, and we are a vital part of their evolution. If you're looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Optum Care Medical Group serve the communities within Orange and southern Los Angeles counties. The combined medical group is composed of 15 practices with more than 90 physicians and mid - level providers. From pediatric and adolescent medicine, to adult and senior care, Optum Care Medical Group strives to provide a higher level of service through our unique, patient - driven model.
- Under general supervision, reviews, analyzes and assures the final diagnoses and procedures as stated by the practicing providers are valid and complete
- Accurately codes office procedures for providers to ensure proper reimbursement
- Provides education to the providers to ensure proper completion of Electronic Health Records and proper assignment of ICD - 10 - CDM, HCPCS and CPT codes
- Perform Coding duties as appropriate according to pre - determined schedules
- Participate in Coding department meetings
- Maintain up - to - date Coding knowledge by reviewing materials disseminated by Department Manager