Operational Priorities Associate
Job Code: 402598
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
Reporting directly to the Director, Operational Priorities within the Product Solutions group of Individual Life division, this position will work closely with and collaboratively with leaders and employees on core processes and projects across Product Solutions areas. The person in this position will be the primary contact for business continuation, information security, records management, and procurement requests for the organization. This will include partnering with corporate partners to understand control requirements and then working closely with Product Solutions leadership to align to all requirements.
· Ensure business continuation plans are up-to-date, assist in migration to new BC system (ARCHER) and support testing as needed.
· Support requests for information security access and submit in a timely manner. Provide administration support for recertification request to validate users and business need for on-going access.
· Act as day to day contact for all records management requests on behalf of the department.
· Field all procurement requests to validate approval, research options and submit requests using system.
· Provide support for employee communications, department intranet site and engagement activities.
· May be asked to provide administrative/project management support for initiatives across the department.
· Participate on learning and development team within the department to identify opportunities for the organization and support learning events that are delivered.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated and proactive; displays a sense of urgency.
· Strong attention to details, due dates, and deadlines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Provide timely, accurate and complete information in a clear and concise manner.
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience in business continuation, information security requests and records management preferred.
· Previous project management experience a plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Product Development