Operational Trainer - Phoenix, AZ(Job Number:711286)
Health care is constantly changing and
UnitedHealth Group is driving that change. Now more than ever, we need people
like you who can keep pace with the training needs of an organization helping
to heal the health care system. When you join us as an Operational Trainer, you
will work with an elite team of trainers who share your energy, passion and
commitment to learning and development. You will assess, develop, deliver and
measure training to meet organizational development needs. Here, you're
expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Why
not join us in helping others do the same? Apply today and start doing your
life's best work.(SM)
- Assess the training and organizational development needs within a function (e.g.
Participate in the development of training programs
- Prepare training related materials
- Provide leadership within the classroom or virtual classroom environment
- Report training metrics and generate training related reports
Work on adhoc projects and events
- Act as a resource to others
- Extensive work experience within own function.
Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
May act as a resource for others.
May coordinate others' activities.
- Training within a function such
as Claims or Customer Service. May also be involved in the design process.
Job Training Delivery-Operational
Primary Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization WE Learning Solutions
Number of Openings 1