Operations Business Analysts-Property of the Building Services Process and Systems team is responsible for managing, coordinating and reviewing contracts for Building Services; auditing landlord/tenant maintenance per lease terms and conditions. Associate will assist in the administration of leases and operating agreements on matters pertaining to maintenance, including Landlord and tenant obligations utilizing Property Management systems, and making recommendations for service providers based on cost and performance.
- Subtenant, Landlord/Property Management, and Dark Store leases, operating agreements on matters pertaining to maintenance and obligation.
- Serve as liaison with Legal, Property Management and Real Estate.
- Primary contact for tenant related maintenance matters.
- General work order management including escalations, invoice processes, research of status updates, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Maintain dispatch matrix within the FMP system. Verify and keep up to date contact information.
- Insures compliance with lease terms and conditions
Operations Business Analysts must possess a high level of analytical ability to identify problems while having the communication skills to articulate executable solutions.
Key skills required include:
- Technical and analytical skills (ability to use MS Office Suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication verbally as well as written (including presentation skills)
- Leadership skills (Often leading teams of people on a common goal – vendors and business partners)
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used.
- Provide data to all Directors to support decision making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources.
- Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
- Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations to upper management.
- Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements. Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility.
- Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility.
- Facilitate property turn over per terms and conditions
- Point of contact for all identified maintenance
- Facilitate the securing of the property at possession
- Primary contact for escalation of burglar alarm, fire alarms, property management issues including common area maintenance.
Nature and Scope:
Typically reports to Operations Process Manager
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3
Physical Job Requirements:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.