Operations Manager, Provider Network- Eden Prairie, MN(Job Number:711931)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Physical Health Manager of Provider Data is responsible for various activities related to the provider network database which may include any or all of the following: database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, initiating database improvement. Managers of Provider Data develop and maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements. Other responsibilities include conducting audits and providing feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance, maintaining current provider data to ensure the quality of the network, and may be responsible for representing the provider network area on company IT projects, reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints, or for the support, coordination, and production of the paper directory cycles.
Manager will be responsible for oversight and administration of all PDM functions related the loading of Physical Health Providers.
- Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of own team
- May oversee work activities of other supervisors
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Influence or provide input to forecasting and planning activities
- Product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact multiple groups of employees and / or customers (internal or external)
Job Provider Data Integrity
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Optum Ops-Behavl & Phys Health
Number of Openings 1