Organizational Development Intern - R&D
Job Title: Organizational Development Intern - R&D
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Human Resources
This position will be a full time resource reporting to the Talent Management & Organization Development Team for Global R&D. The main areas of focus for this position will be to support and manage ongoing work within Global R&D talent management. Specific areas of focus will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the creation and implementation of talent analytics for a global function
- Support ongoing core talent management processes at a local and global level
- Provide support to the TM&OD development team on projects as needed
- The implementation of the next phase of human capital plan within Global R&D
Accountabilities for this role will include:
- Serve as liaison with stakeholders and vendors to support career development programs and ensure smooth implementation across Global R&D
- Collect, validate, and monitor data related to engagement and developmental survey administration
- Assist in gathering, analyzing and summarizing talent data
- Research and gather benchmark data from outside companies to identify emerging trends in people/talent and organization development program evaluation metrics
- Coordinate, design and conduct comprehensive internal stakeholder/SME analyses(e.g., surveys, interviews, etc.); analyze data and present conclusions against program and project impact
- Support Organizational Health Survey action planning and progress tracking
- Coordinate and participate in the design of various OD interventions
- Develop/write communications and messaging to support talent management programs and initiatives
- Analyze, create and deliver presentations to PepsiCo R&D executives
- Recent graduate with a Master's or pursuing a Ph.D degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Development or other relevant degree
- Experience in successfully managing projects and writing communications in a corporate environment
- Experience creating, working with, and analyzing large datasets
- Excel and SPSS program knowledge required
- Demonstrated Competence in the areas of:
- Driving for Results - ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Adapting to Change - enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; learns quickly when facing new problems
- Continuous Improvement/Learning - seeks opportunities to improve processes and efficiency of output in addition to self
- Planning and Organizing - anticipates and executes according to organizational needs
- Decision Making - quickly analyzes and simplifies complex problems into actionable, pragmatic solutions
- Analytical Thinking - Ability to examine issues and ideas and to identify good and bad reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents and methods.
- Collaborating & Influencing - knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks; has excellent verbal/written communication skills; demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives
- Candidate must possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States and will not require any employment visa support either now or at any point in the future
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114586BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.