Organizational Development Manager - Nutrition Sector
Job Title: Organizational Development Manager - Nutrition Sector
Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Human Resources
NAN Manager, Organizational Management Development
This is a Chicago-based position in which the OD Manager will design, develop, and implement organizational talent management initiatives to drive NAN performance and growth. This includes a variety of projects in areas such as: performance management, leadership development, leading culture framework, organizational development, survey design and analysis, training, and facilitation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with HR partners and business leaders to address specific developmental needs and provide action-oriented solutions
- Drive consulting projects with internal clients and HR business partners, that include conducting needs analysis, assessing gaps, and providing solutions that address needs
- Lead and drive the NAN Diversity and Engagement agenda which includes analysis, design, program implementation, and working with all levels of management on employee engagement initiatives
- Design, evaluate, and monitor the effectiveness of programs by and analyzing survey data, identifying trends, and providing innovative feedback and/or modifications as needed to support business advancement and growth
- Design, develop, and deliver programs to drive key strategic organizational initiatives including leadership development and career frameworks
- Create and manage project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to supportOMD initiatives
- Support the ongoing implementation of core people processes that include PMP,OHS, developmental assessments and, ensuring the on-time training and communications, data collection, participation, and consistent execution across client groups
- Support the overall execution of leadership programs, which may include developing and updating program materials; assisting with the re-design of current programs; and providing insights on best practices for coaching and feedback
- Other OD-related consulting and project work and group facilitation opportunities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Organization Development and Leadership - or - Industrial/Organizational Psychology - or - Human Resource Management - or - related field (required) Master's desired
- 7-10 years of HR/OMD business experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with talent management, organizational design, performance management, organizational management, and change management practices
- Ability to think strategically and translate business and individual needs into actionable items
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to engage with client groups, including senior business leaders and senior HR leaders, to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence through matrix organization and communicate effectively
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate dialogue to move groups and teams forward
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Knowledge of HR systems and/or Performance Management systems
- Savvy in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116582BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.