Paralegal - Legal Services Consultant - Minnetonka,MN(Job Number:690752)
Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. Come help us heal and strengthen the health care system as you do your life's best work.(sm)
This position provides support to the attorneys and other team members in M&R Legal, as well as Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, and M&R Business areas, as appropriate. This position will focus on some of the following topic areas: Sales / Distribution; Employer Group RFPs; Marketing Material reviews and other topics as needed to support the broader team. The specific assignments will depend on past experience and priorities at the time of joining the team.
- Legal Research: Gather background information, research the law and/or regulations on specific issues or questions. Prepare and present a summary of the findings, including initial analysis, as requested, to the attorney
- Contracts / Agreements: Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and revising contracts and / or agreements – some examples include: sales agent agreements, PBM agreement, non-disclosure agreements, etc. Also, requires working closely with the appropriate business client and assigned attorney
- Material Review: Review materials for members, providers, agents, and/or pharmacies (letters, training materials, marketing pieces etc.). The primary focus of the review is to identify any legal or regulatory concerns.
- Request For Proposals (RFPs) Reponses: Review of Employer Group RFPs working with proposal team. The primary focus of the review are any legal related questions/issues. Involves developing and utilizing standard responses to common questions and drafting responses to unique questions working with the attorney as needed
- Project Coordination / Management: Ability to coordinate projects within our team and/or with other departments within the organization. The role would be to organize, manage communication and track progress on assigned projects. Some projects may require working with external entities, including state regulatory bodies
- Working as part of a team: This position will be one of six paralegals on a team. Each team member has specific primary assignments, but some flexibility is required to shift work as needed to respond to priority projects appropriately. Ability to juggle multiple projects, train others as needed, willingly take on work from others are all important to being successful on this team
Job Paralegal/Legal Services
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization UHC LCRA - M&R Legal
Number of Openings 1