Part Time Multi-Patient Task List (MPTL) Representative - Phoenix, AZ(Job Number:706348)
about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about
your next career move. Due to our expanding business, Optum360 is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our
passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's
leading health care companies, Optum360 is pursuing innovative
new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to
deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you
will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a
responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and
positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to
do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services
while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents
to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge
scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work. (sm)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
What makes your clinical
career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible
team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning
and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for
yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
MPTL Representative employs excellent customer service skills and is
responsible for frequent communication with the facility based clinical
team members and payor sources in partnership to deliver effective
facility and patient bed management.
MPTL Representative ensures timely, accurate and complete capture of
all demographic and insurance information to ensure appropriate
reimbursement for services rendered. In addition, the MPTL
Representative is ultimately responsible for Admits, Transfers and
Discharges meeting critical performance standards for timeliness.
- Under the guidance and direction of the
centralized patient access unit leadership and sensitive to the employee
work life balance, will work a predefined schedule to support the
operational and facility based needs of twenty four(24) seven (7) days a
week operation. As patients require admissions, Transfers and or
Discharges at the facility location. With the understanding to teamwork
and support that may require modification to meet those needs.
- Supports clinical bed management duties
by ensuring system updates have been made in required IT systems for
Admits, Transfers and Discharges, meeting 5 minute performance standard.
- Corrects registration edits and demographic updates as required when changing patient status.
- Conducts Insurance Eligibility/Benefit Verification via web-based tools and as necessary by phone.
- Supports registration activities by
printing necessary documentation (i.e., face sheets, patient armbands,
and etc.), coordinating production with the facility caring for the
- Provides fax, phone, or electronic notification to payers of patient admissions and upgrades.
- Identifies issues in need of escalation
to corporate Financial Clearance staff and/or facility financial
specialists (i.e., Financial Clearance and/or Financial Counseling
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of
specific registration requirements for all areas, including Inpatient
and Outpatient Registration Services.
- Ensures complete, accurate and timely entry of demographic information into the ADT system at the time of registration.
- Communicates with the facility or providers when necessary to clarify or obtain additional patient information.
- When necessary, escalates accounts to appropriate facility Patient Registration leadership staff.
- Complies with HIPPA, PHI and its
implications, ABN, MSP, EMTALA, etc. and other regulations which affect
the registration process.
Job Clinical Admin & Processing
Primary Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization O360 Dignity Health Front Ops
Number of Openings 1