Payments Contact Center Specialist (10:00AM - 9:00PM Friday - Monday)
JobTitle: Payments Contact Center Specialist (10:00AM - 9:00PM Friday - Monday)
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Creates ad hoc reports for managers to support the implementation of business solutions
- Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud prevention
- Processes escalated customer, store, Sam's Club, and internal issues
- Provides support to customers, including corporate customers, all Walmart stores, SAM's Clubs, and internal request
- Responds to fraud (for example, providing detail information of when and where the gift cards used, freezing and removing funds from shopping cards)
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of computer processing, spreadsheet, and/or data entry software (for example, Word, Excel).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in fraud investigation, payments, web-based research or related field.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.