Optum360 is a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage all our resources to bring financial clarity and a full suite of revenue management services to health care providers nationwide.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of Healthcare, you have to be really smart about the business of Healthcare. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what Healthcare looks like and doing your life’s best work.SM
As Admitting professionals, we are often the first contact for our patients and their families. As such, we value representing an important first impression. Our professionalism, expertise, and dedication help ensure that our patients receive the quality of care they need. We are diligent in obtaining complete and accurate insurance and demographic information in a timely manner. This enables us to provide high quality, compassionate health care services to all who need them, regardless of their ability to pay.
We are seeking an energetic candidate for our Admitting Department. The perfect candidate will facilitate the patient admission flow, including patient identification, accurate demographics, insurance authorization, notification and verification of insurance benefits in order to obtain accurate and prompt reimbursement. Additional duties include providing information and answering questions about payment assistance collecting co-payments, patient liabilities and entering all necessary information into the hospital computer system.
- Obtaining Benefits and Insurance Verification
- Point of Service Cash Collections, Co-pays, Deductibles and Coinsurance
- Obtaining Consent for Medical Treatment and other Compliance as necessary
- Accurate Computer Data Entry
- Registering and Pre-Registering Patients for Emergency, Elective and Scheduled Cases
- Working with various systems including the Patient Registration and Electronic Medical Record
- Flexibility to work at either location (Phoenix or Glendale location)