Per Diem Nurse Practitioner, Transitional Care, Sign on bonus $2,500.00 Toledo, OH(Job Number:708873)
What makes your clinical career greater with Optum Complex Care? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Improve Your Quality of Life While Helping Seniors!
Join our exceptional Complex Care Nurse Practitioner team in the Ohio market. As a Complex Care Nurse Practitioner you will provide primary care to a caseload of patients in long term care settings. This excellent opportunity affords a flexible autonomous role bringing enormous satisfaction in the care and comfort of our aging population. Additionally, you will build meaningful relationships with the residents and their families.
- Providing preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities and skilled nursing facilities
- As a Per Diem Nurse Practitioner you will perform proactive and acuity visits to patients in the Columbus area- long term care facilities and skilled nursing facilities during the week; covers for vacation as needed and available
- Working with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible
- Collaborating with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- An opportunity to learn palliative care is offered with Optum Complex Care
- Working with the facility's utilization review process
Job Advanced Practice Clinicians
Primary Location US-OH-Toledo
Organization Complex Care Management
Number of Openings 1