JobTitle: Pharmacist Manager
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience.
At Walmart, we believe that quality healthcare is the foundation to a better life. To do this we provide our Pharmacists the tools and resources needed to deliver quality healthcare every day. For over 27 years, we’ve maintained our spot at the forefront of the industry’s technological advancements. Between our locations, offers of training and the chance for advancement, we provide opportunity for Pharmacists like no one else. At the end of the day, we’re simply a team dedicated to helping others save money, so that they can live better, healthier lives.