Pharmacy Informaticist - Minneapolis, MN(Job Number:712018)
A career at UnitedHealth Group is anything but ordinary. We push ourselves and each other to find smarter solutions. The result is a culture of performance that is driving the healthcare industry forward. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You will support pharmacy content in market - leading analytics. You will collaborate with data science and information technology teams to strategize future product solutions. You will contribute to complex analysis. You will support consulting projects that require pharmacy expertise and make fact - based, data - driven decisions. You will be an integral part of a talented and dedicated development team. Are you ready for some new challenges?
- Provide pharmaceutical expertise in the development and implementation of licensed solutions and projects related to health care cost, risk and quality - of - care
- Work with methodologists and medical directors to facilitate the incorporation of clinical data sources into analytical solutions
- Consult with internal and external customers or project teams in the use of the drug hierarchy and drug or lab test code sets
- Develop process or content improvements to currently - supported analytic solutions
- Provide pharmacy expertise to projects led by data science and machine - based learning teams
- Oversee and participate in analytic product testing and validation activities
- Co-author and disseminate research in white papers, presentations, and peer-reviewed publications.
- Create and apply drug coding hierarchical methods and mapping for decision support solutions
Job Pharmacy Clinical Programs
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1