Southwest Medical part of OPTUMcare is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E - visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
- Responsible for ensuring quality/coordinated home care to clients served by the Home Health Agency under the direction of the Rehabilitation manager and in coordination with the other team members, the physician and client
- Responsible for making certain the home care provided is compliant with State and Federal Regulations (documentation and delivered are)
- Responsible to provide services that is congruent with the policies of Southwest Medical and within the scope of professional practice as defined within professional practice set
- Strives to provide services that meet both internal and external customer’s expectations
- Assures that the services provided are efficient and of value meeting the expectations of quality healthcare delivery within financial goals for both Southwest Medical and OPTUMcare
- Most of the work is done in patients homes and requires access to transportation throughout the community