Physician - Medical Director - Oak Lawn, IL(Job Number:706983)
Real relationships, remarkable care, right here. This is healthcare reimagined. Harken Health is the first to unite relationship-driven primary care with care-led health insurance in one simple plan. We are built around the needs of members, creating a dedicated home base for health that reconnects the face-to-face care experience. Our doctors, health coaches and support teams operate within community-based clinics to put remarkable care within more people’s reach. We are a community of people devoted to our members’ health and an experience that makes you feel better just by walking through the door. At Harken, we believe that everyone deserves to feel cared for.
Be a key architect in the healthcare revolution at Harken Health. Harken Health is an independently operated affiliate of UnitedHealthcare and an innovative company with the mission to change what the world expects from healthcare. For you that means working on a high performance, elite team in a start-up environment with access to the scope and scale of UnitedHealth Group. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work. (sm)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Physician-Medical Director for our new Center in Oak Lawn. In this position, you will you will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Providing primary care within the practice, including face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
- Comfort working with a medically complex population
- Supervising and teaching a team of health coaches, who, based on a community health worker or promotora model, will build strong relationships with patients, help patients set self-management goals, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work
- Evolving the way we care for our patients through creative innovation of care delivery; contributing to practice improvement activities and across our practice network
- Communicating and marketing the Harken practice model to new patients as well as other stakeholders such as the medical community
- Developing a medical network with trusted hospitalists, emergency room providers, support services and others
- 90% of your time will be spend seeing patients and 10% completing administrative task
Primary Location US-IL-Oak Lawn
Organization E&I Harken Health
Number of Openings 1