Physician, OptumCare Medical Group - Anaheim Hills, CA(Job Number:678581)
OptumCare Medical Group (OCMG) serves the communities within Orange and Los Angeles counties in beautiful Southern California. We are comprised of 15 practices with more than 90 physicians and mid-level providers. From pediatric and adolescent medicine, to adult and senior care, we strive to provide a higher level of service through our unique, patient-driven model. At OCMG, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at OptumCare is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.SM
OptumCare Medical Group is now part of the OptumCare division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Primary Care Physician to join our team!
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
Primary Location US-CA-Anaheim
Organization CFM Providers
Number of Openings 1