Post-Graduate Pharmacy Intern
JobTitle: Post-Graduate Pharmacy Intern
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy
- Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
- Provides customer service
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
- Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area
- Enrolled in final year at an accredited Pharmacy school.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD. Degree OR equivalent FPGEC (NABP)
- Current Immunization certification
- License permit Pharmacy intern
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.