Presentation Specialist - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:698907)
The Presentation Specialist will be responsible for designing
innovative, enticing, and engaging presentation materials to communicate
UnitedHealthcare’s Employer & Individual marketing strategies.
Group is working to create the Healthcare system of
tomorrow and you can help. Already Fortune 17, we are totally focused on
innovation and change. We work a little
harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other.
And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're
building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people
in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who
are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
Join with us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Work with various leaders to help them shape their message and simplify complex concepts
with various leaders within the organization to creatively develop,
through communication design methods, professional, well-polished and
engaging presentations for internal and external needs (specific to the
- Work with various leaders to review and offer feedback on presentations they have developed
presentations utilizing various technologies such as traditional
presentation tools, tablets and other mobile devices, gaming systems and
delivery methods which include static, animated, touch, and video
- Set up and managing a presentation archive
- Set up and managing a creative archive
- Partner with internal and external creative groups on the development and consulting of presentations
Job General Marketing
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization E&I Strategic Marketing
Number of Openings 1