Print Communications Specialist - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:708452)
to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Responsible for preparation, layout, design, of time
sensitive member communication materials including pharmacy ID cards,
discount cards, mail service kits, letters, checks, formulary guides,
flyers, miscellaneous member communications, and Medicare Part D member
- Responsible for creating and communication production
timelines including tracking to ensure successful delivery to our
- Responsible for critical issue tracking and resolution.
- Ensures print communications adherence to Catamaran
branding guidelines, NCPDP standards, postal and mailing specifications,
and CMS/Medicare Part D guidance as applicable.
- Project and process improvement oriented.
- Responsible for customization, layout, and print
production of all Catamaran clients, including but not limited to
pharmacy ID cards, information kits, envelopes, mail service order
forms, discount cards, Medicare Part D communications in accordance with
the client's specific plan design and NCPDP, postal, and CMS
- Coordinates production and distribution of special
communication requests including but not limited to custom inserts,
formularies, or miscellaneous custom materials.
- Responsible for timeline creation and management of all print requests.
- Responsible for quality assurance review of all print communications.
- Creates and maintains ongoing training materials, desktop procedures and workflows.
- Responsible for communicating critical due dates, production timelines to client services.
- Follows and adheres to standard operating procedures
and workflow process which include internal forms/documentation,
systems, and metrics and provides guidance.
- Provides reporting as requested by management.
- Reviews client files to ensure all files are current with the latest version of all materials and samples.
- Responsible for overseeing print production with
outsource print vendors. Actively participates in periodic meetings with
print vendors and internal management to discuss current vendor
performance and also assists in developing new improvements and/or
checks and balances which could improve production processes. Works
closely with vendors to coordinate fulfillment of shipping requests.
Follows up with vendors to track shipments, resolve other shipping
issues and escalated issues.
- Responsible for exploring optional specifications for
individual jobs as necessary to help reduce printing costs and maximize
production efficiencies. Consults with management, appropriate staff,
and vendors regarding design/production feasibility of specific
- Ensure documentation and adherence to organization marketing branding and standard guidelines.
- Tracks, processes, and logs invoices. Compares
invoices against production reports to confirm accuracy of charges and
adherence to vendor agreements. Maintains awareness of prefunded postage
account balances, credits, and debits. Initiates postage requests as
- Knowledge of eligibility processes and works with
eligibility to validate successful load of eligibility files and
monitor/coordinate ID card production.
- Responsible for inventory management of all vendors.
Maintains tracking of materials used daily such as envelopes, paper
stock, preprinted stock, and formularies. Initiates reorders as needed.
Ensures pricing is in line with contract fees and provides proof
approvals for reprint orders.
Job Bus Opns General Support
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx Claims Operations
Number of Openings 1