Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
What You'll Do
Role & Responsibilities
* In this highly visible role as Problem Manager you will:
* Problem Management responsibilities will primarily be reactive in nature working on root cause for Major and Chronic Voice Incidents.
* Analyze and troubleshoot large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
* Act as a focal point and escalation contact for high priority and high impact problems
* Create Root Cause Analyses and Major Problem Reviews and present findings to the customer.
Who you are
* Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
* Strong written/verbal communications skillset.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Who You'll Work With
CMS teams provides day2support to some of cisco primium customers .
The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user satisfaction.There are multiple team which are highly specialized to make sure we acheive those targets .
Who You Are
* Strong working
knowledge of Unified Communications (CUCM and Voice Gateways, CUC, Cube, CUPS,
CER and UCC Express). Equivalent to a Tier 3 Incident Management Engineer.
* Understand and have working experience in a results driven environment, such as a NOC, for a minimum of 5 years.
* Firm understanding of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Service Operations and Problem Management
* Ability to isolate problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
* Experience with developing and presenting consumable customer reports
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.