Prod Management Specialist-SEO Specialist
Job Code: 397238
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
The SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist will support the SEO manager to maximize the company’s organic search results to the various websites and sub-domains. This will be achieved through a combination of on-page and off-page SEO techniques including link building, technical SEO strategies and content strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new group within Prudential, and help shape the future of the company. The Customer Office is a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, with a start-up feel. You’ll be encouraged to roll up your sleeves (or not, if you wear t-shirts), take initiative, be creative, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
· Analyze and monitor the backlink profile for prudential.com and other business unit sub-domains. Ensure the backlink profile is clean. Disavow and remove harmful backlinks that could jeopardize the performance of the websites.
· Perform site level optimization for prudential.com and other business unit sub-domains. Recommend website, content, linking and keyword changes based on the analysis to ensure the website complies with SEO best practices.
· Perform technical level optimization for prudential.com and other business unit sub-domains.
· Perform on-going keyword research for prudential.com, other business unit sub-domains and new tools/content added on the website.
· Monitor industry trends and changes in SEO to help identify new opportunities for the company.
· 2 years hands-on SEO experience
· Familiarity with SEO reporting tools and Analytic reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
· Ability to follow search engine guidelines and adhere to white-hat SEO best practices
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Product Development