Product Manager, Collaboration Administration
Location:Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With Today's flexible, cloud and mobile driven businesses are clamoring for collaboration solutions that offer a “no compromises” experience in every room, on every desk, and in every pocket. And the growing demand in the workplace - from the IT administrator to the end user - are expecting vendors to provide collaborative experiences that are simple, easy to use, integrated and delightful. The Cloud Collaboration Technology Group (CCTG) is a one-billion dollar ($1B) business unit that develops primarily cloud based collaboration software solutions, and is an integral part of the $4.4B Collaboration portfolio at Cisco, which is investing heavily to transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users. The Team CCTG's vision is to be the recognized industry leader in the Cloud Collaboration market as well as to be the industry spotlight that attracts top talent. Our strategy is to sustain innovation in our current $1B product line, and to develop innovative new products for the future that expand and disrupt the market to stay competitive. We will do all of this, and build a next generation cloud platform with APIs and an ecosystem that deliver tangible business outcomes enabling our customers to get more jobs done! What You'll Do CCTG is looking for a strategic thinker and proactive executioner to help transform and scale our $1B cloud collaboration business. The ideal candidate will partner with the organization's senior leaders and the broader x-functional teams to plan and operationalize the transformational strategy needed to take this growing cloud business to the next level.
* Define the strategy and lead the execution for LDAP integration with the Spark platform.
* Define the strategy and lead the execution for integration with cloud based identity providers like Microsoft Azure and Google Suite.
* Manage the user onboarding components in the Cloud Collaboration Management console (CSV, Directory Sync).
* Lead the post-release activities and work with the Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Field Services teams.
* Work closely with customers and channel partners to see how they use the product and provide the feedback to the engineering team.
* Define and track key metrics to measure the success of the productWho You Are * Product Management Experience * Strong Program Management skills * Experience in working in agile and waterfall environment as well as continuous development * Strong grasp of Cisco's markets, products, services, organization structure, strategy, planning and decision-making processes * Honed English communication skills * Trouble-shooting and ability to lead system-oriented solutions * Capability to influence and lead without positional authority * Good grasp of enterprise software requirements and IT personas
* Creating strategic clarity and priority focus
* Develop user stories and business requirements in partnership with engineering and UX
* Entrepreneurial & Innovative * Strong driver with minimal management supervision * Articulate market needs to stakeholders on a weekly basis * Identify improvements to the existing portfolio for global users * Drive competitive differentiation * Focus on understanding and delighting the enterprise customer for WebEx, Jabber and Spark * Identify and solve product gaps by working with colleagues in San Jose, CA and Richardson, TX. Why Cisco We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco. *LI-APJ-SS2