At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world's most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
- 30% - Gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver Contact Center and homedepot.com site features that provide customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- 20% - Forecast, monitor, analyze and report on the product line(s).
- 15% - Partner with Finance in conducting financial analysis and assist in the creation of business plans for new opportunities.
- 15% - Create business requirements and drive improvements to customer-facing site features, back end systems, and new business models.
- 10% - Apply a thorough understanding of the E-commerce and contact center industries, their seasonality, labor drivers and global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments.
- 10% - Identify and assess value of technology licensing with new vendors to deliver on innovative customer experience features.
- This position reports to Sr. Manager, Strategy & Analytics
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Mastery of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs: Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), iRise and other design tools.
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, AfterEffects, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms.
- Previous project leadership experience in a retail environment or advertising agency
- Demonstrated user experience design skills with expert knowledge of current design programs
- Working knowledge of experience design tools irise, viso, axure, omnigraffel,
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Mozilla and Safari
- Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms
- Demonstrated experience in designing creative and web pages for e-commerce websites
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field plus 3 years of work experience in lieu of Bachelors degree and 5 years of work experience
- 5 years (3 years if with Master's) in financial analysis, product management, or consulting
- Experience in supporting and monitoring large scale, centralized environments responsible for managing people, process and systems across multiple physical or remote sites
- Experience in Live Chat or other multi-use software implementation
- Experience using financial analysis to develop business cases to prioritize product roadmaps
- Ability to use tools such as Excel and Access, along with data mining customer insights from web analytics and click stream
- Experience as a product manager in forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting upon product line
- Experience identifying and assessing value of technology licensing with new vendors to deliver on innovative customer experience features
- Knowledge of e-commerce industry, its seasonality and competitive business trends/events
- Experience with cross-collaboration with IT dept., business teams, and user experience/design teams to deliver new customer features and experiences on time and within budget
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously across several internal and external stakeholder groups
- Experience in modeling financial forecasts for multiple business units
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.