Product Operations Business Analyst - Minnetonka, MN(Job Number:705009)
At Optum, we create hundreds of custom applications and manage thousands of hardware components.
Together, we deliver smarter, faster and simpler solutions for a modern, innovative health system. We are also the career home to those who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day. If you strive to help people live healthier lives by building your career with a leader in health care, this is the career for you! Come share your expertise and your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Product Operations Product Owner / BA will be responsible for ensuring the overall OBDP product runs smoothly in various areas. A key responsibility will be to ensure we are correctly measuring and reporting our KPIs (key performance indicators) and metrics. The role will help ensure communication methods are created and delivered based on needs, ensuring each OBDP technical and business product owner is involved and delivering appropriate communication. This role will also be responsible to ensure roadmaps are aligned across OBDP products, content management of shared sites and the facilitation of client and user meetings.
This candidate must have great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, with the ability to coordinate across several different groups.
- Gather and document metrics and KPIs in a visually pleasing, consumable manner
- Drive additional requirements to existing metric dashboards based on current and future reporting needs
- Ensure roadmap alignment across products through the use of Aha! and coordination with multiple product owners
- Understand key business objectives and strategy of the product
- Maintain communication decks and sites, keeping them updated and current in a changing environment
- Facilitate technical based meetings with business users to ensure product alignment with business needs
- Partner with and support account management, business engagement and business product teams in client meetings and product information sharing
Job IT Data Warehousing/Analytics
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1