Product Sales Specialist – Evolved Programmable Network
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
Product Sales Specialist – Evolved Programmable Network (EPN)
What You'll Do
At Cisco, the Evolved Programmable Network (EPN) vision is to drive the Network Transformation based on how our Customers are innovating their business – we work to deliver on impactful business outcomes thru the use of innovation in technologies, products, and solutions.
Converged, Programmable, and Virtualized – that’s where Cisco’s EPN architecture differentiates amongst the others. With a combination of Infrastructure (High-end Routing, Converged Packet Optical, Universal Access) and Virtualized Software solutions, Cisco delivers an architecture that leverages on intelligent and self-healing networks. The EPN is the foundation for an agile, programmable service delivery network where virtualized cloud-based Business and Consumer services can be easily deployed and monetized.
- Master and articulate the EPN Architecture – tenets, innovations, thought leadership – focusing on driving Customer business outcomes.
- Able to translate key Technology transitions such as Software Programmability, SDN, NFV, Convergence, Consumption Models, into influence levers for driving new customer network requirements.
- Maintain accountability and collaborate with selected ASEAN in-country Account Teams to drive the Sales & Technical engagements for building new network franchises.
- Drive EPN initiatives thru Sales sharing, developing and pushing new Worldwide / Region-wide key strategy plans.
- Understand Customer business requirements, pain-points and be able to translate them into actionable technical engagements.
- Proactively push and challenge our Account Teams to effectively drive the technical mindshare of the Customer.
- Lead specific solution / technology / product consulting and technical RFx support / Competition strategy support for Major opportunities.
- Align the product roadmap requirements between Business Units and ASEAN customers.
- Provide mentoring to the Systems Engineers on executing EPN technical strategies.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in Cisco Routing Software, Core, Edge and Access solutions
Who You'll Work With
Be part of this highly energized Regional Service Provider Architecture Sales team, as we drive the critical foundational infrastructure layer and set the SDN/NFV momentum for all other lines of Service Provider business.
We will help drive the industry transformation towards virtualized services, complemented by high-capacity cutting-edge Routing Technology platforms which Cisco continue to lead as a market leader.
All of the technological inflections are happening in this technology segment now, such as virtualization, orchestration and programmability, and emergence of merchant silicon platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for the highly motivated, techno-commercial-savvy and self-starter Product Sales Specialist, eager to interact with industry thought CXO leaders and share the passion for technology innovations.
Consisting of top talented individuals in APJ, you will collaborate closely with account teams’ Sales strategies and accelerate the impact of EPN business across regional ASEAN customers.
Who You Are
- Minimum 7 – 10+ years of Sales & Customer relationships experience with at least 5+ years specialized in IP Routing deals of Service Provider Infrastructure networks.
- Able to engage and effectively influence at Executives (CTO, VPs) and Heads of Technology / Engineering / Operations of Customer organization.
- Proven track record in managing and winning major project deals with top Service Providers.
- Able to mentor and guide Account Managers in the course of Deal Structuring and Biz Engagements
- Passionate and Knowledge of Infrastructure industry transitions and competition landscape strengths & weaknesses.
- Solid presentation with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter and passionate team player. Ability to travel 10-20%.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.