Product Specialist - Customer Success
Location:Saint Petersburg, Florida, US
Additional Location(s)San Jose, CA; Raleigh, NC
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Internet of Everything
Product Specialist, Customer Success
What You'll Do
CTC Customer Success is looking for an action oriented, innovative and proactive leader to and ensure the CTG Customer and Partner Success Managers have all the information they need to onboard and drive adoption of the Cisco Spark platform.
In doing so, you will contribute to Cisco's collaboration business, as Cisco Spark is a critical element of the Collaboration Strategy. As widely hailed in the press and by industry analysts, Spark is a next generation suite of cloud collaboration services spanning business grade message, meeting, call, rooms and an extensive suite of open API’s.
You will partner with video and call product managers and the broader x-functional teams to plan and operationalize the transformational collaboration strategy for CSM's to drive customer outcomes and expand their customers’ consumption of Spark.
You will help drive CS Enablement of our Spark Platform Products by collaborating with our Training and Adoption functions, to ensure that we leverage this product information to educate our Customer and Partner Success Managers, on how to effectively drive product consumption with our customers.
You will develop a deep understanding of customers and partners key use cases, problems and identify product requirements.
You will be a product leader within Customer Success and a key resource in the overall CS Enablement Strategy.
Who You'll Work With
Within Customer Success, you will partner with our frontline teams, our Training Team, and our Business Development team to ensure that your strategy includes the and meets the needs of customers and teams that are responsible for customer delivery.
You will represent the needs of our customers and advocate for them, and for the needs of Customers Success, as a function, as you collaborate with these internal partners: Pricing & Strategy, the Go-To-Market Team, Product Development, Cloud Services, Marketing, Sales and Technical Services.
You will need to collect pertinent info from these teams, including, new product offers, pricing models, features, and availability so we can train and enable CSM's prior to a new product launch.
You will have a unique opportunity influence strategy as we rebuild and transform the new product introduction process for customer success.
Who You Are
• 5+ years of Product Management Experience for Cloud Solutions. Experience in telephony and video solutions a plus.
• Solid experience in working in agile environment as well as continuous development
• Excellent grasp of enterprise software requirements and IT personas
• Articulate market needs to stakeholders on a constant basis while growing trust and relationships
• Identify and solve product gaps by working with colleagues globally
• Strong experience develop user stories and business requirements in partnership with engineering and UX
• Program Management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks to completion
• Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can galvanize the team to follow
• Focus on understanding and delighting the enterprise customer for WebEx, Jabber and Spark
• Very good communication and influence skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.