Product Support Analyst (2nd Shift) - San Diego, CA(Job Number:707533)
Healthcare isn’t just changing.
It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable
Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead?
Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part
of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360.
We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine
our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our
resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue
Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your
passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be.
It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
- Ability to receive, record, and classify/prioritize inbound user
requests. Ensure proper documentation of customer problems/issues (e.g.,
research conducted, steps required, final resolution)
- Identify recurring product problems/issues for inclusion in
applicable support documentation. Create and maintain support documentation, as
assigned (e.g., client documentation, troubleshooting guides, SLAs)
- Responsible for classification, categorization, and prioritization
of incidents. When necessary, triage to other appropriate business teams/units
to satisfy user request, while remaining primary contact with client through resolution
cycle. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to use supporting knowledge tools and vendor resources (if
- Ability to learn new applications being developed for product
- Utilize appropriate knowledge resources to drive resolution of
applicable problems/issues (e.g., websites, CRM tools, knowledge bases, product
- Understanding of supporting incident management processes.
- Facilitate and participate in advanced troubleshooting sessions
with Level 2/3 Engineers
- Perform after-hour on-call support and product testing, as required
- Ensure adherence to applicable quality standards (e.g., product
quality, call quality, ticket quality, customer satisfaction)
- Manage customer conversations appropriately (e.g., provide a good
first impression, command attention and respect, demonstrate confidence, defuse
Job Product Support
Primary Location US-CA-San Diego
Organization O360 Rev Cycle Technology
Number of Openings 1