Product Support Manager- Cisco Capital
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You'll Do
In this highly visible position, the successful candidate will support the Product Managers who collaborate with Cisco Business Units and Go to Market Teams to embed Cisco Capital into the business line and understand; Product Strategy, Target Market/customer, Desired outcome, Go-to-market, Priorities and challenges.
As a Product Support Manager you will:
- Create, update and manage existing and new product reporting
- Lead cross functional teams to create new marketing wrappers
- Develop playbooks, process guides and necessary documentation
- Lead creation of all sales and marketing collateral
- Manage annual contra renewal process
- Be ready to back fill SPD Product Managers duties such as;
- Align Cisco Capital Value Proposition with Cisco’s GTM strategy
- Embed Cisco Capital current product and offers
- Develop new products/offers to support new technologies, acquisitions and completive threats
- Screen new requests and go-to-market opportunities
- Prioritize new product development with CSC leadership, sales & operations input
- Lead the architectural product or financial service development and strategy
- Launch product – Coordinate with Operations, Marketing, Sales and Business Development
- Work with marketing and the CSC SPD Technology Finance team to roll out new products and capabilities and deliver training.
- Manage programs thru reporting, KPI’s and results. Adjust if necessary based on feedback
- Own the product cradle to grave (The Financial Product Lifecycle)
Who You Will Work With
Cisco Capital, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, provides innovative, flexible financial solutions to Cisco customers and channel partners worldwide. As part of Cisco's total solution, Cisco Capital helps channel partners manage cash flow, grow sales, and increase profitability, while offering attractive financing solutions that make it possible for customers to obtain higher credit lines and longer and more flexible terms that ultimately help them build stronger and healthier businesses.
While Cisco Capital financing solutions can enable deals that might otherwise be lost due to budget constraints, they’ve been shown to increase deal size by an average of 30%. Cisco Capital is an increasingly integral part of Cisco's overall business play. For more information, visit
Are you a leader, driving change? As a member of Cisco Capital’s Strategy and Product Development Team, you'll be working with all areas and levels within Cisco worldwide to identify, design, implement, drive and power the world’s fastest growing IT Company. You'll collaborate as part of a captive finance business development team that is passionate about driving innovation and transforming how Cisco customers, partners acquire and consume Cisco technology and solutions.
Who You Are
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, MBA preferred
• Minimum 10 years equipment leasing, captive finance or financial services experience
• Working knowledge of lease financing and program management
• A senior-level individual contributor with a proven track record of new business development, adept at building relationships with senior finance executives,
• Conversant in positioning alternative lease structures and their importance in Lifecycle Management of IT assets.
• Must be an effective communicator; able to provide thought leadership to their Cisco sales colleagues on the Cisco Capital value proposition and the benefits Cisco Capital in the Data Center.
• Prior product management experience
• Financial services sales experience
· Leasing Operations experience
• Project management
• Strong communication and collaboration
• Ability to lead cross functional matrix teams
• Strong Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of Cisco technology
• Experience in structuring deals and financial models
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.