Production Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Location: Randolph, MA
Category: Supply Chain
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola - also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also, means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate.
You will have an opportunity to lead a team of 15 to 30 hourly Manufacturing associates with varying levels of experience and education. You will have responsibilities for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety.
There will be opportunities to develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. The position level will vary based on experience and scope of role.
What you can expect:
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
- Solve daily operational issues
- Administer policies and practices Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Improve team communication and engagement
- Think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same
- Bachelor's Degree required; Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Manufacturing experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 106526BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.