Program Manager/Analyst - Global Compliance & Ethics - 1201456
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Major CISCO Hubs
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
<b>What You'll Do</b>
You will be an integral part of the Global Compliance and Ethics Team, reporting to the Head of Global Compliance Enablement. The successful candidate will act as a representative of the Compliance and Ethics function supporting projects across the global risk management program. You will have exposure to all aspects of the compliance and ethics program pillars, including: ethics case management, Anti-Corruption and Bribery program, Corporate and Country Risk Management, Resolution and Remediation, Training and Knowledge Delivery (including COBC campaign), Tools and Operations.
- Project-based support across the compliance and ethics pillars, working with each of the compliance and ethics leads on a wide variety of program needs.
- Coordinate with and advise broader cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage training and communication materials, drive control enhancements, predictive analytics and detection capabilities.
- Case management through entire matter lifecycle – intake, triage, response, follow-up, closure, reporting and metrics, process improvement.
- Develop and support compliance and ethics-related materials, playbooks, web environment, policies.
- Support tool and operational process improvement.
- Invest in continued learning around evolving regulatory landscape to help support our dynamic global compliance architecture.
<b>Who You'll Work With</b>
The Global Compliance and Ethics (GCE) Team is responsible for ensuring that our employees and business partners understand and live up to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all of our dealings. We support Cisco’s culture of enabling business success by doing smart deals in the right way and by embedding compliance risk management into our business strategy, processes and systems.
This program manager position will work closely with each member of the GCE team as part of a shared and flexible support team, and will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally with compliance and business leaders across the entire organization. You will also act as a liaison to help ensure that our employees and ecosystem partners adhere to the highest standards of business ethics and integrity while enabling Cisco’s business success.
<b>Who You Are</b>
The ideal candidate has a passion for compliance and ethics, a desire to gain exposure to all aspects of a successful compliance program, and a willingness to drive focused execution on program needs.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of program management experience in professional business setting.
- Compliance-relevant experience. Experience in technology industry or with compliance in sales or financial control environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and comfort with executive level engagements.
- Ability to write cohesively and concisely.
- Technical proficiency in recognized tools and necessary analytical programs.
- Awareness of cross-cultural and diverse geographic business protocols.
- Demonstrable ability to reconcile conflicts, analyze business operations, and help define action plans to address identified risks and areas of improvement.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, with attention to prioritization and execution to closure.
- Ability to work independently, but collaboratively, with a high energy, talented and fun team of professionals.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.