Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Careers with MARCH® Vision Care. Now this is a place where you can bring your compassion and desire to innovate. MARCH® Vision Care
was built with a groundbreaking platform in mind for delivering quality
vision care — one that not only focuses on early disease detection, but
also uses state-of-the-art technology to help improve communication
between members and their doctors. As part of the UnitedHealth Group
family of businesses, we specialize in the administration of vision care
benefits for managed care organizations, specifically for government
sponsored programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare-Medicaid Plans,
and Healthcare Exchange. Join our team and you’ll quickly realize this is the opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and
applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and
modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a
timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Software Engineering
- Design and code software solutions based on user functional specifications and complex business requirements
- Perform functional and integrated testing of software throughout various phases of the development cycle
- Proficient in .NET programming (C , C#, ASP.NET), MVC, Entity Framework
- Proficient at writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, and indexes
- Provide technical assistance to analysts during the SDLC