The Project Manager for Credit Marketing will support marketing through the coordination and execution of national marketing initiatives for THD Consumer and Commercial Credit Cards with Citi Bank (Vendor). He/she will partner with Citi Bank, various merchants and cross-functional teams to understand credit and merchant priorities. He/she will also work closely with Citi and internal & external marketing channels/teams on approved credit language, provide creative direction and assets, and secure appropriate approvals in accordance with production timelines. The Project Manager will be responsible for the internal and external report out of marketing programs and project status. He/she will also be accountable for budget tracking and management of specific campaigns. Project Manager will monitor competitive Promo market and work with merchants to develop credit Promos.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 20%-Partner with Supervisor to develop strategic marketing campaigns and communication objectives at the department level including department led events and major product launches. Meet with suppliers and vendor partners to understand marketing priorities and facilitate vendor-funded campaigns.
- 20%-Work with merchants to understand product priorities and strategic initiatives for marketing and off shelf merchandising. Partner with Leaders to develop presentations for quarterly pitch meetings based on merchant and MVP input. Track sales and manage media allocation for MAP and product priorities.
- 25%-Partner with marketing coordinator and cross channel functional teams to execute various base and vendor-funded marketing initiatives across paid, and owned and earned channels by providing creative direction and securing creative assets in accordance with production timelines. Seek necessary merchant approvals.
- 25%-Develop reporting documents used for internal weekly updates. Maintain a department marcom to track and manage marketing activity by week. Track and record competitive activity by each Fiscal Week. Report out on marketing and competitive activity during internal status updates and merchant staff meetings.
- 10%-Partner with Sr. Manager and Merchants to invest incremental vendor dollars on marketing campaigns that maximize return on ad spend. Work with Marketing Finance to manage vendor-funded campaign budgets. Maintain report to track allocation of funds.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Sr Manager
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing, project management or related positions
- Prior Marketing or merchant marketing experience
- Account Management Experience and/or partner management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Independent thinker who is self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to leverage data to influence decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates sense of urgency
- Presentation skills
- Project management
- Experience in media planning, multi-channel or integrated marketing in a corporate or agency setting a plus
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.