Project Manager, Customer Office Internal Operations
Job Code: 402098
Job Location: New Jersey-Newark
The Customer Office team at Prudential merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world’s most established financial services companies. Prudential helps people of all ages and backgrounds grow and protect their wealth through offering products and services, such as life insurance, annuities, retirement, mutual funds and investment management. We leverage digital technology and advanced data analytics to make lives better for our customers – our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and customer-focused individuals strive to delight Prudential customers in every interaction.
The Customer Office Internal Operations Project Manager ensures that corporate center or business unit meets Records Management (RM) objectives by organizing policy and system training, updating and implementing records retention schedules, performing records risk assessments, coordinating records day, liaisons with Corporate Records Management on policy and procedure, Shred-It for document destruction, and attending bi-monthly records executive meetings. Also manages the Records Hold Order (RHO) process which includes oversight of support technology, training, and guidance to key persons. Ensures that Business Continuation (BC) objectives are met by overseeing the development, maintenance, and testing of site plans, and reviews the plans to ensure compliance with company standards. Also, oversees the use of LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System), training and guiding local BC contacts, and collaborates with the BC community. Represents the corporate center or BU at meetings and coordinates monthly BC reporting.
· Maintain business continuation planning standards and oversee their implementation across Customer Office
· Develop and deliver compliance and awareness training
· Act as a bridge between the business areas and corporate standards
· Utilize planning tools, methodology and templates provided by the enterprise BCP team
· Document the business continuity plan and revise-update as required on an annual schedule
· Coordinate annual business continuation test
· Integrate critical departments into plans and exercises
· Educate staff on their roles
· Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of department records management program including the maintenance, storage, retention, retrieval and disposition of records and information in accordance with enterprise requirements and standards.
· Assist in the inventory, evaluation and recommendation of records management solutions, and provide guidance and training to end users.
· Assist with the creation, implementation and maintenance of records retention schedules including any changes
· Oversee the administration of all vendor contracts and prepare management reports
· Work with cross functional teams to assist in the creation and close out of audit, risk or compliance tasks.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Project Management