Project Manager II, Customer Care Center (DFW) WeC WMT
JobTitle: Project Manager II, Customer Care Center (DFW) WeC WMT
City: FORT WORTH
Our Customer Care team, made up of superheroes, is our secret weapon for delivering an amazing digital shopping experience! Building upon Sam Walton’s foundation of integrity, respect, customer service, and a quest for excellence, our Dallas Fort Worth Customer Care Center provides high-touch escalation support to Walmart.com customers. Our teams are continuously improving and setting new standards in customer support by being fanatical in our desire to resolve customer inquiries.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager II to join our growing team!
The individual in this role:
- Manages Learning Management system, and technology needs for the Learning & Development department for Walmart.com Customer Care Center.
-Oversees LMS technology architecture, and it's ancillary systems to help maintain a world class learning infrastructure.
- Co-designs engaging training plans and curriculum for call center agents, supervisors and leadership by collaborating with Instructional Designers, business subject matter experts and business leadership.
-Manages the maintenance and growth of the LMS content, contract and technical design.
- Leads the learning analytics work stream.. Creates and distributes learning and development reports by leveraging the learning management system, and other call center systems.
- Analyzes and interprets information for our Learning & Development Customer Care initiatives to improve customer care center learning and development efficiency by using various analysis methodologies; developing creative solutions within business areas that reduce cost and/or meet business goals; using judgment to assign what activities must be done; and ensuring data accuracy.
- Assumes the role of lead project manager for Learning and Development by attending meetings; working directly with the project team members on specific projects; performing analyses; providing directional advice/guidance related to call center issues; and prioritizing to ensure positive business impact.
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the needs of the business, analyses/research by communicating findings, through professional presentations, and robust reports.
- Collaborates with Learning & Development, Customer Care Operations, GeC systems and relevant stakeholder group by ensuring that they are kept informed of call center needs; coordinating technology upgrades; and prioritizing technology needs for the call center.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Learning & Development Customer Care center by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Develops and directs Learning & Development Customer Care center initiatives to achieve desired results by ensuring understanding of scope of work; organizing time lines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving project teams to analyze, plan and implement project initiatives; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Determines, and implements business support tools and business cases by summarizing needed information; determining what information must be reported; ensuring customer needs are met; and analyzing the impact to business of initiatives from information collected.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness with contracted vendors and support staff.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Analyzes and interprets information for contact center initiatives to improve contact center business efficiency
- Assumes a portion of the role of project manager within satellite facility in the absence of the project manager
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses/research
- Collaborates with the contact center engineering group on contact center technology needs
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and directs contact center initiatives to achieve desired results
- Develops business support tools and business cases
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor’s degree Adult Learning Design, Computer Systems, Information Technology, Business Administration, Programming or related field OR
- Two (2) years experience in Adult Learning technologies, analytics, IT, or related field.
- Two (2) years experience managing projects or client relationships in retail, contact centers, or related industry.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in risk management or compliance.
- 1 year experience managing vendor projects.
- 2 years experience managing systems implementation projects.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Six Sigma certification as a Green Belt.
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.