Project Manager - La Palma, CA(Job Number:702668)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. Here, we're on a mission to make the health care system work better for everyone. When you join us as a Project Manager, you'll drive innovation forward, impacting millions of lives. This is the opportunity to grow and develop, bring all your study, all your training and your energy to a new level.
As a Project Manager, you'll work within our business model that is highly adaptable, allowing you to quickly and effectively address emerging needs in a changing health care landscape. You will be involved with initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate projects, define performance, and drive results. You'll investigate non-standard requests and problems, make presentations to leadership and take pride in completing projects on time and within scope. If your heart starts pounding when you realize the impact you can have by bringing your skills to a team made up of some of the smartest people you'll ever work with, then join us for something special. Join us as we continue to take on challenges and create innovative solutions. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions as you do your life's best work.(sm)
This Process Improvement Team Project Manager role will support the Organizational goals of continued growth and operational efficiency.
- Provides project management expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques
- Ensures projects are completed on time and in scope
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Analyzes and investigates problems within area of expertise
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Provide explanations and interpretations to others on topics within area of expertise
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Makes presentations to management on project updates, project cycle, and expected results
Job General Project Management
Primary Location US-CA-LA PALMA
Number of Openings 1