PROJECT MANAGER.WEB PROGRAM
Location:Milpitas, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Your organized and passionate about leading cross- functional online/digital projects
- Your work keeps projects on time, within budgets and inspires outstanding teamwork.
- You track every detail of the project lifecycle and ensure that deadlines are met or reprioritized
- You know when to escalate and reach out for help if an issue arises that you can't resolve.
- Have a body of work that showcases your ability to drive project timelines and innovation
- Expert level in time management tools, ppt, word and excel
- Collaborate well and build strong relationships with cross-functional team members; inspire them to deliver great product experiences for our customers.
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on
the feasibility of design solutions
- 4+ years of project managing high-volume, high-profile or award-winning web sites or products; preferably experience with SaaS and mobile products
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple
and complex projects in a timely manner.
The Role: We believe great websites with great user experience comes from fusing the art and science of design, content, digital technologies and project management. For this particular role, we need an experienced project manager to lead our projects and help us achieve digital excellence. We work collaboratively and to that end, we need a team player who can turn a variety of requirements into clear and simple solutions. We need you, if you are a humble expert; if you can effectively engage in projects from concept to production, nail the details, and enjoy learning from and collaborating with designers, software engineers, product managers, and marketing to deliver compelling experiences. Does any of this resonate with you? If so, then consider joining our eCommerce team. We’re a small team that’s highly experienced, at the table, and impactful!