Location:Santa Clara, California, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Program/Project Manager – Cisco IoT Service Delivery
We’re in a hyper-growth phase and are seeking more talent to join our team. We have an exciting position available for a creative, inspired problem solver to work with our IoT Service Delivery Team team to oversee and manage our Technical Operations and Datacenter Projects and Programs. As a member of our technology team, you will have the opportunity to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. The work you do will be interesting and far-reaching and you’ll have the chance to work with others who are as smart, creative, accountable, and driven as you are. If you thrive being in the middle of the action, working in an environment where you can quickly see the real impact of your contributions, we want you to join our team.
· 10 or more years of experience in Telecommunications Program/ Project Management
· 5 or more years of experience working for a major cellular carrier
· Relevant experience with a SaaS provider
· Relevant experience in an IoT or M2M environment
· Experience in developing and creating new programs for technical telecommunication programs from the ground up
· Experience in Professional Services
· Experience with Vendor Management
· Experience or project work with large scale distributed systems.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A “can-do” attitude to tackle challenging problems to meet aggressive milestones
· Effective in working with technical peers, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated individual with ability to work in a distributed team environment
· Previous relevant projects, work experience in the IoT field.Cisco Jasper is the Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud platform leader. The Cisco Jasper Platform empowers enterprises and mobile operators of all sizes to deploy successful IoT service businesses on a global scale. More than 2,000 industry-leading enterprises, including many of the world’s top brands, have chosen Cisco Jasper to fast-track their connected businesses. Mobile operator groups worldwide, representing over 100 network affiliates, partner with Jasper.
Cisco Jasper is making the Connected Car a reality for companies like GM, Tesla, Nissan, Ford, VW and others. We power Amazon Kindles and the Sony PlayStation Vita. We are driving the Connected Home with Xfinity (Comcast), Vivint, Securitas and more. We are behind many Smart Meter projects, medical devices, connected construction equipment, plus thousands more devices from iPhones to dog trackers, across dozens of industries and six continents.
Cisco Jasper is also a key partner of mobile network operators like AT&T, Telefonica, América Móvil, NTT DoCoMo, Cricket Wireless, Telenor and others. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, California), our Eastern U.S. Center of Excellence is in the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, Georgia), and we have a presence in eleven countries. We power IoT businesses around the world.