The Project Supervisor will assist the Manager, Associate Communications in developing and managing the execution of multifaceted communication plans. The Project Supervisor partners with project owners to execute initiatives from start to finish, providing a master timetable, cost analysis and cost estimates. This position works to develop metrics and provides measurement for pre and post projects as needed. Builds partnerships with clients and provides exceptional client service. Works with creative teams (writers, designers, producers and other project supervisors) to implement initiatives using multiple communication vehicles. Meets with functional teams and builds long-term relationships while supporting all of their communications needs.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Develops, manages and executes communication plans and timelines
- Builds effective partnerships and long term relationships with clients to understand the business and functional area supported by the client
- Works with creative teams to implement client initiatives using multiple communication vehicles
- Provide metrics, measurement, evaluation and reporting as needed in support of client projects
- Attends client meetings, planning sessions and content reviews to understand project goals and advise on communication processes and vehicles
- Participates in team, staff and production meetings
- Creates and maintains current and accurate documentation, including status reports for all projects
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Typically reports to Client Services Manager
- No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the technical leadership of a project work team: may select team members and assess capabilities, provide technical training, provide information necessary to meet work, project or program objectives, evaluate program or project performance.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Previous experience with business writing and with creative and short form story-telling
- Planning, strategy and implementation of communication plan
- Analysis experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications
- End-to-end project management experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong oral, written and listening skills. Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and enterprising
- Strategic communication planning skills required
- Proven record of project management, problem-solving, multi-tasking, operating under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and provide exceptional client service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.