Provider Data Analyst - US Telecommute(Job Number:701631)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Through our family of businesses and a diligent workforce, UHC is building a high - performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. With new processes also come new technologies, many of which are new to UnitedHealthcare. Polaris is the multi - year initiative and program responsible for building the future Business Process and Technology landscape for UnitedHealthcare.
The Polaris vision is to establish a sophisticated business platform that is flexible and easy to change, that services customers with ease and accuracy, that processes transactions flawlessly, that mitigates the risks associated with acquisition integration and enables business innovation at the speed of business adoption.
The Provider Data Analyst is responsible for various testing activities that support Contract Transformation releases in Cirrus utilizing Agile methodology, which will include any or all of the following: creation of acceptance criteria, test planning, test case execution, defect reporting, support of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Team Lead in all testing activities and ensuring data quality standards are met.
- Develop Acceptance Criteria to Support Provider Configuration User Stories
- Test plan, test case and test script creation aligned to complex business requirements
- Test case execution
- User Acceptance Testing progress reporting, defect management, tracking and resolution using Defect tracking tools
- Support best practices established for User Acceptance Testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing test lead in all testing activities
- Support and mentor other User Acceptance Testing team members
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills including telephone and email etiquette
- Strong team building skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Job Provider Data Integrity
Primary Location US-CT-Hartford
Other Location US-New York, US-Virginia, United States, US-MN-Minnetonka, US-Maryland, US-Minnesota
Organization Prov Data Strategy
Number of Openings 1